Responsorium Shown with Panel + Ciavete
The ‘Respo’ is one of our most popular frames because it does so many things well. It’s fast, exceptionally comfortable and thanks to its stainless steel construction, a natural choice for challenging environments.
The Responsorium blends custom-drawn Columbus XCR stainless steel with Pegoretti signature hooded dropouts, and 16mm cylindrical non-tapering stays for the rim and disc versions. Coupled with its thinner walls and more extensive butting, the Responsorium affords a touch more vertical compliance than our other frames, making it a great choice for very long days in the saddle. Like our other stainless steel model, Round, the Responsorium is also available as a disc version.
The Responsorium is named after an album by Argentine musician, Dino Saluzzi.
A Pegoretti represents precision, perfection and playful creativity. Our frames are handmade in Verona, Italy for a lifetime of inspired riding. Enquire now to start your Pegoretti story.
- Custom Columbus XCR stainless steel tubing
Pegoretti hooded dropouts
Chris King x Pegoretti D11 Headset
Pegoretti Falz carbon fibre fork
31.6 seatpost diameter
Pegoretti seat collar and front derailleur clamp handmade in VeronaTire clearance: Rim, up to 28mm. Disc, up to 32mm
Max 120 kg (264 lbs) max rider weight limit
- Mechanical or Full Electronic (no gear cable guides)
- Steel fork (instead of Falz)
- Graphics, Panel, Ciavete or Solid Colours paint finish
- Black or silver D11 headset
- Standard or custom dimensions
- Rim or disc brake
- Italian or BSA bottom bracket shell for rim version
- BSA bottom bracket shell only for disc version
Solid Colours →
← Back to Frames